上一主题:Variance with BA II plus
下一主题:Level II right after Level I in December?
返回列表 发帖

Schweser QBank

Hey guys, just finished with all the readings this morning. I am going to be doing practice problems/exams from now until December 4th; I am taking the exam in Chicago incase anyone is interested. I just have a quick question on getting the Schweser QBank...

How much utility will I get from the Schweser QBank? I would like the answer to be in utils.

But seriously, is it worth purchasing?

Thanks!

Im in same situation Matt. Just starting revision/exam practice. have you identified the cost here? I looked on website and it seemed I needed to buy books etc from schweser. Im only interested in practice q's at this stage,,,can I buy these in isolation? Hope somebody can help us out here cheers

how much is the Qbank alone?

Are Elan's practice questions compatible with mac os?

I'm using Schweser right now and I do find them helpful, but I'm noticing a lot of people recommending Elan over Schweser (as being more like the actual exam)...so I'm thinking of purchasing Elan's.

Has anyone used both? What do you think?

D James Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im in same situation Matt. Just starting
> revision/exam practice. have you identified the
> cost here? I looked on website and it seemed I
> needed to buy books etc from schweser. Im only
> interested in practice q's at this stage,,,can I
> buy these in isolation? Hope somebody can help us
> out here cheers

I think Elan's 2000 practice questions would be a better choice than QBank, which is full of pointless and ridiculously calculator intesive questions. I Think it's cheaper as well.

返回列表
上一主题:Variance with BA II plus
下一主题:Level II right after Level I in December?