上一主题:new reminder email and new No.
下一主题:Individual Investor
返回列表 发帖

should have taken the option :(

due to weather in karachi, pakistan CFAI gave us the 3 option ..

1) to give paper
2) to deffer it to next year
3) take the refund..:

i still regret 3.5 months arent enuff for this beast , should have taken the deffer option, but i though that would be a coward step to get back at this point.. i was sure 101% that will fail the exam i still went and tried my best .. that was a gud experience, at least i will be much ready what i am up against.. . no worries guys there is always a second chance here ))..
chill enjoy ur free time .. even if u fail u still learn sumthing... take care best of luck too all ...

Don't beat yourself up ... Pass or fail, sitting for this exam was a valuable experience.

No regrets!

the only thing worse than failing cfa is living in pakistan. get the heck out of there.

YAhmed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BurnsProblem Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't beat yourself up ... Pass or fail,
> sitting
> > for this exam was a valuable experience.
> >
> > No regrets!
>
>
> i m with u .. on this ....that was an
> experience...

How bad was the weather? How many people were supposed to show up?

If I was in Karachi, I would have taken deferred option

YAhmed,

How many candidates were there in Karachi for Level 2?

cfalover Wrote:
> the only thing worse than failing cfa is living in
> pakistan. get the heck out of there.

lol.. noo man thats my country loveeeee it much...

there were around 500 candidates ( approx) we all were in just one hall.... funny thing is that CFAI mailed us the option at around 6 am .. veryyy few seats were vacant most of them were filled.. CFAI gave it very late many people didnt even know that they have and option ... it was deeeeeeeeep in the money ...lol....

cfalover Wrote:
> the only thing worse than failing cfa is living in
> pakistan. get the heck out of there.

i take it you lived in pakistan and didn't like it much?

i was in karachi too! didn't take the option. didn't know about it until 5 mins before i got inside the testing hall

there was water dripping from the ceiling on the seat that i was initially assigned. so had to move all the way at the back where there were quite a few empty seats. so i guess quite a few people took that option. i didn't. i prolly failed. but im not regretting it. i think i would've regretted not taking the exam after the hell i put myself through all of MAY.

Should have gone for the physical challenge

返回列表
上一主题:new reminder email and new No.
下一主题:Individual Investor