返回列表 发帖

People Who Leave After 15 Minutes

I never got around to posting this story from exam day. I was sitting behind a pretty decent looking girl, by CFA standards at least, and I couldn't help but notice that she was literally pulling her hair out for the first 15 minutes of the exam. I don't know what kind of anxiety she had but she raised her hand for a proctor, gave them the exam, and disappeared out of the exam center. Turns out she works in the office of a friend of mine and has not said a word about the exam since then.

Have you ever seen anyone quit/leave that early in the exam? I think we might have a new world record.

You should have taken a bathroom break and relieved her tension. Would that be a violation?

then both could have gone for June 2011.....may be another bathroom break....and June 2012...

On the LI I left after like an hour 15 for the AM. I asked her what time we needed to be back for the PM portion and she was like, 'You're coming back?'. Glad I asked, she probably would have shredded mine had I not said anything.

well, someone who sat next to me left the AM exam after 1 hour... then for the PM session left after 20 minutes (or so).

I initially thought that the guy was a superstar or something... then I realized he probably just filled in the bubbles (in the PM) and just left

maybe just to tell his company he sat through it since I'm assuming most company will ask for the exam fees to be reimbursed if the candidate doesn't even sit through the exam!

jcole21 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JAY@CFA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > then both could have gone for June 2011.....may
> be
> > another bathroom break....and June 2012...
>
>
> Ha - exactly - Chuck would be rooting for a fail
> on that LIII for one more blowout.

Giggity giggity

When I took level 1 in singapore two years ago I saw people leaving in droves. It was a big big big convention center. Lots of people came in - gave it their best shot - and left about an hour in. Afternoon was much emptier. I'd say it felt like 20 percent did not come back.

When I took level 2 in Moscow this summer I saw very little of that.

返回列表