上一主题:GIPS in CFA Level 2 Ethics?
下一主题:Corporate Finance Review
返回列表 发帖

Chat rooms for CFA Level II

Are there any chat rooms for Level II...I am very much interested into joining those for discussions....Plz help!!!

I don't think I should even comment to this post...wow...

that is, unless you meant a REAL-TIME chat room...

Nonetheless, this forum is very helpful and typically good questions are answered rather quickly.

I haven't started studying level II, but for some odd reason I enjoy coming to this site haha

What the h*ll else would he be talking about besides a real time chat room??? We're obviously all posting on a bulletin board any way. Please do us all a favor form here on out and attempt to pull your head from your rectal cavity before leaving anymore of your lame posts mfin.

I think Andrew has gone off the deep end. Calm down buddy. This is just a place to try to help one another.

Andrew3032 and CFA-101 are lovers. Emotions are bound to run high in defending each other from preditors like MFIN.

MFIN, you are on the list now, so be good from now onwards.

Thanks Andrew and Hoo Yah...i did not mind at all what MFIN wrote...well where are you guys up to in Level II..what topics you guys covered?

haha okay guys... hide my comments if you really think the comment was so rude?

I just don't see how AF isn't all you need for CFA study help?? People answer very quickly, and there you can use the search engine within the site for any related questions you have...

Everything you need to do is found in the textbooks... and for the small things that you need further explanations, this forum is always helpful...

You guys are already really stressed about over level II apparently... take it easy... it's only September

I havent heard of a "chat room" since about 1997. Whoah!

hahaha andrew3032 and mfin, you guys made my day. hilarious. keep up the love-hate banter

返回列表
上一主题:GIPS in CFA Level 2 Ethics?
下一主题:Corporate Finance Review