上一主题:John Harris Videos
下一主题:BSAS 2011 mock
返回列表 发帖
Hello,

Part of my study plan is to do as much mock exams as possible within a 3 months period. Other than Stella, Shweser, CFA and Finquiz, are their any other sources you would recommend for mock exams?

Thanks in advance

Stella Artois is da best

Schweser practice exams have 6. If the 2011 practice exam sets are entirely different from 2010 it would make 12 practice exams. I have bought the 2010 version from eBay last July. It is a bargain.

i wonder why the name finquiz keeps coming regularly these days...

There are many reason for Finquiz appearing so regularly.

1. Finquiz is apprently the only new prep provider for level 3 in the last 10 years.

2. Generally, quality of a multiple choice question is a function of the question statement as well as question options available. A question developed with four choices can deteriorate in quality if one of the four options is eliminated. Schweser's and Stalla's practice questions were developed over number of years (including acquisition of Excel exam review by Schweser) when CFAI had a four choices MCQ format. When CFAI switched to three choices format, these test providers had no other practical option except for eliminating one of the wrong choices in four choice MCQs already developed. However, Finquiz's practice questions were developed with three choices. This ensures that writer is able to test the concept in the intended manner.

I have noticed that all the posts pro-finquiz come from mitchells....

......What does that tell me??

It tells you that you are focusing more the messenger than on the message

Mitchells I have been reading your posts for a few days now. Now I went and checked your username and what I found out:

1) 90 percent of your posts advertise Finquiz (Which makes you a suspect)
2) You regularly post on all 3 CFA forums (which also makes you a suspect)
3) The people who "specifically refer" to finquiz only have a few posts like "idonk" and sungirl etc. Its actually "idonk"'s first post on this forum. (Which again makes you a suspect)

Now seriously mate !! Alot of people here are already complaining if Schweser or Stalla is enough for their exam preparation and both of them have established their credibility. I haven't heard of Finquiz before alteast passing candidates don't mention it. So you wouldnt like to fool around with somebody who works 40-60 hours a week and on top of it he studies for CFA exam, to use a supplement study guide which hasn't established its "trust" yet ??

Think again..

There is a simple solution to this. You can visit Finquiz, attempt hundreds of free questions on SS3 and give your feedback here. SS3 is the most difficult study session in level 2 as per my opinion. If Finquiz can make you understand it better, you can trust it for other SS as well.

I have been looking into Finquiz and had the same thought that supersunny138 brought up.

Another positive comment about Finquiz... oh, it's mitchells again.

That's not to say it's not legitimate feedback. But it would be nice if someone else was as gung ho about Finquiz.

mitchells - Did you use the Audio Summaries or the 24/7 Professional E-mail guidance?

-Neil

返回列表
上一主题:John Harris Videos
下一主题:BSAS 2011 mock