上一主题:Hedged return quiz
下一主题:Not started yet
返回列表 发帖

Schweser Videos

How helpful are they ?
If I purchase, would you guys recommend viewing it for every reading or only the key topics/topics I would find difficult ?
I do think I'm short of time since I am yet to complete my first full reading of the syllabus. My first read should get done by march end. I read Schweser, Schweser EOC & CFAI EOC.

Please let me know how useful the vidoes would be to me and If I buy em should I be doing each reading from it as well.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
-TDK88

I'm currently going through the schweser videos and I find them very useful for review. The Quants and Econs sections were very good, the guy goes deep into the explanation and I think it makes the concepts stick into your head. However, I'm currently on the FRA sections and I just don't like the lecturers on these sections. They are more or less reading the slides in the most boring possible way without any explanation.

I would sign up for 7 city. Best instructors in the business.

I think the videos are useful. I have bought the Schweser videos and viewed it once through. It was able to provide me with a high level understanding of the material before I start digging into the Schweser notes. I don't think I will have another 40 hours to view it through the second time so I am looking to sell my copy now. It's new (viewed once). I am going to sell it at a 30% discount from the Schweser price. If interested please email me at dmzh811 at gmail.com.

返回列表
上一主题:Hedged return quiz
下一主题:Not started yet