返回列表 发帖
That's an excellent strategy...

Very good idea....

Keep in mind... the Schweser exams are designed to not only test the material, but teach the material as you go through the exam. I would consider completing a volume of the Schweser exams as a 2nd cut through the entire ciriculum.

You guys are ahead of the curve. I am about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks away from my first mock/sample.

especially from the back tees at augusta national

Soddy, I think you are doing fine. One thing to keep in mind is that the LII test is so volatile, in that, for any given practice exam, there are going to be large sections very lightly tested and a small section or two where you get grilled. It is going to be difficult to consistently hit over 70 this far out. Just keep working, keep reviewing your weak areas and don't let up for these last 5 weeks or whatever.

FWIW - I took my first LII practice exam about a year ago today. Scored 72, felt great thinking all I had to do was improve or stay the same for this last month and I'd be great. Well, I think I scored from 68-74 on the next 4 or however many practice tests I took in that last month. At first I felt discouraged because it seemed I couldn't improve my scores, but then I realized, that I actually knew at least 70% of any series of topics that could be thrown at us on test day. I passed reasonably comfortably, and that experience and confidence came in handy on exam day when we all got bombed with just a brutal couple of item sets right out of the gate.

Well I took the Schweser Vol 1, exam 3 today. Got 81% in the first paper and 70% in the second paper. I'm starting to feel a little better about this!

I took the CFA Sample I - got 80%; now need another one like this on Sample II next week and I will be all set!

返回列表