上一主题:Temporal Method - COGS
下一主题:the chronic
返回列表 发帖

Your current feedback on CFAI EOCs

I started last Sunday with Quant, then Econ then FRA now just finishing up with Corp.
Here is what i think:
Quant EOCs: straight forward

Econ: straigt forward except for the last chapter where you need to apply all the look-alike-parity-formulas

FRA: fair I totally bombed intercorporate investment section, the rest are OK. There are some free givers in Pension where it asks you to "point out end of year pension obligation from the table...". We expect to get these questions on the exam? I doubt it.

Corp: Captial bugeting may seem to be an easy topic, but the EOC has 50 questions. half of those are tricky enough that you will be like "FUCK, I did all that calcutlation and I don't see my number in those 3 chocies! where could be the problem?"
I struggled with Corp Govnce in level 1 and now again. Item sets questions had choices all seem pretty legit and similar. BTW, my reading comprehention is weak too.
This is where i am right now. Hoping to finish before the mock exam is released.

I dont feel like I am getting enough exercise from the book, I think I might purchase the passmaster.
Enjoy your week.

FYI,

The mock exam is already out!

do the EOC over like 3x each section (except for cap budgeting) that should be more than enough when combined with some practice exams and mock exams.

返回列表
上一主题:Temporal Method - COGS
下一主题:the chronic