返回列表 发帖
Hi Pois,

I'm currently going through this...

I realized that doing all of the questions including the non-multiple choice questions to be wayyyyy too time consuming.

So what I ended up doing is for the non-multiple choice questions that are theoretical, I would quickly just go through the answers in my head, and check the answers in the back, BUT read it throughly...

And for the calculation intensive non-multiple choice questions, I would try one, or maybe do two.. But then go on to just look at the solutions in the back.

But all the multiple choice questions, I would do them fully, and grade it so that I know where I stand. Hopefully this helps and good luck!

CFAI EOC Questions

Hi,

Looking for a bit of advice on how you guys are tackling the CFA EOC questions.

I have now finished reading the material and answering the Schweser EOCs but don't feel it would be a good use of time to go back and start re-reading at this stage.

I therefore intend to use the CFA EOCs as a review, first reading the relevant chapter from Elan 11th hour and then attempting the questions (using Schweser books as a reference).

My only concern is the number of CFA EOCs that are not multiple choice, I'm finding it very slow to work through these.

Are the people who are doing CFA EOCs answering every question or just the multiple choice item sets?

MK514 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Pois,
>
> I'm currently going through this...
>
> I realized that doing all of the questions
> including the non-multiple choice questions to be
> wayyyyy too time consuming.
>
> So what I ended up doing is for the non-multiple
> choice questions that are theoretical, I would
> quickly just go through the answers in my head,
> and check the answers in the back, BUT read it
> throughly...
>
> And for the calculation intensive non-multiple
> choice questions, I would try one, or maybe do
> two.. But then go on to just look at the
> solutions in the back.
>
> But all the multiple choice questions, I would do
> them fully, and grade it so that I know where I
> stand. Hopefully this helps and good luck!

+1

Also, make sure you go through the anwers of all questions, even though they are theoritical. There are some really important concepts covered in the questions. I am marking all questions that i found really hard so that i can go over them again towards the end.

Some readings tend to be having lighter EOC's than others. Like Book 5 has on an average 35 questions per reading, while as book 6 seems to have 15-20 on average.

Overall, EOC's are seeming to be very useful.

I'm also trying to knock out all of the EOC's right now. I'm finding them very useful as this was something I did not do last year when I ended up failing.

about 1/2 way through EOC questions and have found it useful to actually tear question/answer pages out the text book. it's pain in the ass to flip back, forth as opposed to keep scrolling down for answer after each question. sounds like if you can get through EOC questions a few times with decent retention you'll be in good shape on game day.

I don't understand how some of the EOC's aren't in the item-set MCQ format. IMO the whole point of the EOC's is to prepare you for the exam. Fair enough to include a theoretical question but they could still frame it in the format required.

CFAI EOC ?'s are a must.

CFA Jay, CFA

I am starting to wonder if the EOC questions are worth the time. I understand the format is the same but they don't question enough of the material!

I am going in order and am just about done with the the equity book. This is ridiculously time-consuming...after equity I might spend a little less time on them since the topics are weighted less so I can move on to practice exams.

I didn't know about EOCs for level one since I only used Schweser, but they do seem useful as do the summaries before each section.

返回列表