上一主题:Don't try this at home folks
下一主题:Intrinsic Value
返回列表 发帖

time off work

how much time off work is everyone taking in the next 2 wks?

At best, I can take the last 2 days before exam off..really putting a damper on my studying..stupid markets

2 weeks off would be glorious..I would be much more confident about the exam.

I used to take the week before week off to study, but I don't think I could do that now.

using two precious vaca days for this garbage

The opportunity cost of not working even one less hour is too high ($$ wise). But I have applied for 4 days leave - I better pass this sh!t.

I'm taking one day off. I probably won't do much studying, but at least I'll be able to kick back and relax.

haha i guess I'm the odd man out here... I'm taking 8 days off (there goes a quarter of my vacation though!)

I need all the time I can get to cram it in.**

The plan is starting Wednesday, 10-15 hour study days until the end. I'm stopping at about 5:00 pm on Friday to relax though.

I should be able to log a little over 100 hours in these last two weeks.

**That's what she said.

How do you fit in 10-15 hours study per day? When do you eat? When do you wake up and go to bed?

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I need all the time I can get to cram it in.**

>
> **That's what she said.

LOL. That reminds me I haven't had a chance to watch last week's episode of the Office...

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> haha i guess I'm the odd man out here... I'm
> taking 8 days off (there goes a quarter of my
> vacation though!)
>
> I need all the time I can get to cram it in.**
>
> The plan is starting Wednesday, 10-15 hour study
> days until the end. I'm stopping at about 5:00 pm
> on Friday to relax though.
>
> I should be able to log a little over 100 hours in
> these last two weeks.
>
>
>
>
>
> **That's what she said.

10 - 15hrs/day..wow, that's something. I can't be productive after 8 hrs..probably closer to 6 if I was reading something crappy (which is pretty much anything on L3)

1morelevel, I seem to be suffering the same phenomeon today!! Hope I snap out of it soon so I can get some good time in tonight.

I'll be off starting this Friday... not sure yet what I'll do with myself that whole time but I'm guessing a lot of practice exams and review sessions.

返回列表
上一主题:Don't try this at home folks
下一主题:Intrinsic Value