上一主题:Exam Text
下一主题:Equity Method balancing accounting equation
返回列表 发帖

Didn't take long for girlfriend to book me for June 5th

She told me today that her friend is having an engagement party in the Chicago suburbs the day after the exam. So I'll be leaving at about 10am on Sunday to take a 45 minutes train ride. So much for my big plans of doing nothing.

I would fight this however I need two weeks of domestic peace.

yeah look athe bright side there should be plenty booze

dont forget to suggest a threesome between ur gf and the newly engaged chica..........................suggest they start out with a 69 wihile u switch ends every 15 minutes...........

We get it - you have a girlfriend

pimpineasy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dont forget to suggest a threesome between ur gf
> and the newly engaged
> chica..........................suggest they start
> out with a 69 wihile u switch ends every 15
> minutes...........

hahahaha

and when the guy object saying
Hey!!!!

reply with

you can watch if u keep the noise down

imcrnhlio1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We get it - you have a girlfriend

Yes I do. I have a hunch you don't.

Last year I was on the first tee around 8:15AM puking my guts out.

That was a good end to last year. FYI switching from Scotch to Martinis to Stoli Doley's at the Capital Grille because they "Don't have as much alcohol, <--Bartender" is not great idea.

I am always too drained after the exam to get wrecked. I save it for the next weekend so I can do it properly.

Woke up today with a sore throat and feeling sick. I have every day off until the exam. Just been chugging water and continuing to go through practice exams. In the words of Jesse Ventura, "I ain't got time to bleed."

This is a "gift" from my girlfriend who has been sick the last two weeks. Impeccable timing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 03:20PM by thepinkman.

返回列表
上一主题:Exam Text
下一主题:Equity Method balancing accounting equation