返回列表 发帖

Effective Review - What are you doing?

I've been taking Schweser practice exams, reviewing questions, reviewing formulas and reworking problems. I plan on taking the Mock exam this weekend.

What are you guys doing to maximize these last few weeks?

Writing out all LOS/formulas on Q-cards after I review a Study Section via EOC's and Passmaster, just to drill it in a final time. And the Q-cards will be good for final week before exam.

Practice exams.

NO EXCUSES

Doing literally every single Qbank problem for my worst study sessions, according to my most recent mock. If I start a subsection [or, god forbid, an entire section] and it's clear I have no idea what I'm doing, I crack open either Schweser or CFA texts and re-read before doing the questions. I start with sections I did worst on and work up until I get to sections that I have an acceptable number of errors in.

Once the weekend hits, I do another mock and rinse, repeat. I think this should keep me busy until exam day. If it's not working with a week or so left, there's always panicking.

all vignette EOCs (again) and if i have time, rest of EOCs... last two days - revision of formulaes... last hour - pray...

返回列表