上一主题:How long did ur employee let you off to study for CFA?
下一主题:What's the best way to use Qbank?
返回列表 发帖

Nerves Much?

I didn't think I was nervous at all.

But I went to bed around 11 on Friday and proceeded to see every hour from 12 to 6. I'm sure I slept for little 10 minute periods. Not much though.

I think things went ok anyway, but jeez. I almost screwed the pooch. Anyone else?

I was afraid this would happen so I played a pretty rigor game of pick me up hockey. I was out cold pretty quick. Sounds like you nailed it Nbyz, nothing to worry about. You will drive yourself crazy if you over analyze your performance, you have a long time to wait. What's done is done, worst case back to the books for December. Chin up.

Had the same thing, just slept little periods all night, that's with a sleeping pill.
And even last night, I tried to sleep and i just kept having formulas going through my head, don't think it's hit me that it's all done lol

Funny you post this... a few days before the exam, I posted a thread about choking in the first 30 seconds... didn't even come close... popped in my ear plugs and I was in the zone for 3 hours straight.

I blew thru Ethcis in the AM and PM... 10 minutes in the am and 10 minutes in the PM... had enough time to check both at the end and changed 1 in the AM and 1 in the pm... hopefully for the better!

返回列表
上一主题:How long did ur employee let you off to study for CFA?
下一主题:What's the best way to use Qbank?