上一主题:Corporate finance - Sentivity Analysis Chart
下一主题:What you want to know about Real Estate Valuation
返回列表 发帖

Did you have back or neck pain while taking CFA exam?

While taking exam I had back & neck pain. Even I had while taking practice test, so brought some ointments along to apply. How do you manage it?

I hope need to do lot of back and neck exercise.

Yes! Neck pain from looking down at the test materials for so long, and not being able to stretch out my neck so the proctors wouldn't think I was cheating. I don't feel anything now, but it was very uncomfortable during the test.

neck and back pain for me as well...actually it happens to me everytime i sit for an exam...maybe because the table is too low for me...how tall are you guys?

I am 6.2 foot and can tell you those desks where way to low for me. My back was killing me in the last hour of the exam.

We had the special chairs that are only designed to be sat on for a maximum duration of 2 hours at any given time.

I didn't notice anything until I walked out of the PM....then it kind of hit me.

good lord, in london the chairs were really high, and the tables were stupidly low --> pain

in fact the tables were just made out of old crates with a little cheap paper table cloth over the top. ridiculous

返回列表
上一主题:Corporate finance - Sentivity Analysis Chart
下一主题:What you want to know about Real Estate Valuation