上一主题:BASIC SPREAD Q
下一主题:FRA Convexity Bias
返回列表 发帖

Opinions from prior L1 exam takers

Can anyone who previously did not pass L1 comment on how they felt coming out of the prior exam (did you come out thinking you had passed or failed)? This is my first time taking and I actually feel pretty good coming out. I marked all questions in each section that I was unsure of and assuming I got those wrong, I think I scored in the mid 80's on both sections (higher in morning, lower in afternoon). Of course today I'm now second guessing myself on everything and not so sure after all. Just trying to get a sense for how you felt last time and if you were surprised when you got your results.

I feel that this one was easier than the one I failed in December. I was way more prepared this time though, so that's probably why I thought this one was "easier."

actually, i got failure in DEC but this time due to over confidence and making hurry i feel, i made a lot of masktes. While questions were look easy as I prepared hard. But I still have hope

I failed Band 10 in december.

I went through my answers Sat night, and could only identify 32 that I know are 100% incorrect. That leaves me with about 40 additional questions that I can get wrong...

I'm praying.

I'll be besides myself if I get another Band 10 (or worse, Band 8 or 9).

I failed the December exam, and I knew I failed miserably, yet I was a band 10? I thought the PM abolished any chances whatsoever of me passing last December. This time around, I found the exam to be more balanced (AM/PM were similar difficulty). This time around I felt a LOT more confident of passing, fingers crossed.

IMO this exam was much more difficult than December's. I came out of the December exam thinking that I absolutely killed it. But I didnt. I would say right now that I have a 60/40 chance of passing right now.

To cfacowtown, thanks for your encourage..We pray! Also hope everyone who pays their effort could get expected return.

To flobeebhead, we seem to have the same feeling.

I failed first time last June (band 10) and this time it looked like "easier", but let's see. I have a great chance of passing this time, but reading throughout this forum ....puts some question marks on my optimism.. I scored 80% on average from schweser on both volumes, and the funny thing was that I only scored 70% on the CFAI mock. I feel more confident than the last time, but everything is possible... did anyone here have the same situation, I mean scoring almost cut off from mock and passed?

I was band 8 last Dec, when I walked out I didn't think I passed. This time I think I have a good chance of passing. I agree with esco, the exam from am to pm are not much different. Last year the pm exam was much harder or may be I am just more prepared this time.

I agree with you adee1031, last year afternoon was much harder. especially the ethics, which I blame for failing last year. If I passed ethics this time I think I have a great chance of going through.. perhaps

返回列表
上一主题:BASIC SPREAD Q
下一主题:FRA Convexity Bias