上一主题:Pension: return requirement
下一主题:Schweser 2011 Practice Exam Vol 1 - Practice Exam 1
返回列表 发帖

Schweser 6 mock exams ..

Hi guys,

Since i just started the review process, I'm not expecting to be able to take more than 2 mock exams from kaplan exams

for those who did mocks already, which ones of them you found to be hardest/most useful?

would appreciate responses as i will go with what majority votes for

Hey Omar how are you my friend???

why you are not expecting to make more than 2 kaplan exams??? are you using other material???
I am using Schweser but I am worrying that is not good enough what are you toughts

if you are using Qbank or EOC in your review process, I suggest you treat 1 or 2 exams (whatever you don't practice as a serious mock) as extra problem sets. solve them like EOC problems.

good luck, i'm about the same place you are... just finished organizing most of my notes and am into review.

Hey Omar,

I have only taken 4 of the 6 exams. The only advice I can offer is avoid Vol 1, Exam 2. It is way to easy. I thought Volume II Exam 1 AM was a good test.

Sorry I don't have better advice.

Book 2 is better than book 1. I actually though book 2, test 1 am was overly difficult. But could be good to test how well you know non core material. 3 weeks should be plenty of time for 6 tests plus the mock though...

great help guys - i'm going to focus on volume 2 only then and CFAI mock ..

"why you are not expecting to make more than 2 kaplan exams??? are you using other material??? " - don't have time to .. just started review

"if you are using Qbank or EOC in your review process, I suggest you treat 1 or 2 exams (whatever you don't practice as a serious mock) as extra problem sets. solve them like EOC problems. " .. doing EOC in my review only ... Qbank is waste of time

Bilal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ftwcfa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Book 2 is better than book 1. I actually
> though
> > book 2, test 1 am was overly difficult. But
> could
> > be good to test how well you know non core
> > material. 3 weeks should be plenty of time for
> 6
> > tests plus the mock though...
>
>
> Same here, AM section was kind of hard i got 60%
> but scored in mid 70s on the afternoon session.
>
> Make sure you solve 2009-2010-and 2011 official
> mocks.
>
> I was told that Qbank is not effective in level 2
> so stick to schweser volume 1 and 2, EOC, and
> official mocks..

i dont have 2009 official mock - can you send it to me please at

omaradnan2 @gmail .com

i just realized everyone in the forum is talking abt 2009 cfa mock .. anyone knows from where can i find it

i ll email u link

Please post the link

返回列表
上一主题:Pension: return requirement
下一主题:Schweser 2011 Practice Exam Vol 1 - Practice Exam 1