上一主题:degree of financial leverage(DFL)
下一主题:Rebalancing Quiz
返回列表 发帖

I don't mean to be a douche, but the CFAI actually posts the answer to this question on their website.

Ethics
Alt Assets
Quant
FRA
Equities
Derivatives
Corp Finance
Fixed Income
Port Mgmt
Econ

Good luck.

Guess you misunderstood the post - I know what percentages each book will be tested at.

I am wondering what specific LOS's people think we will likely see on the exam. Some will obviously not be tested. If you were to create a "Hit List" of LOS's to concentrate on, which ones would they be?

They didn't test us on temporal vs. all-current last year, so I'd bet a large sum of money that you guys and gals will see that this year.

You can thank me later.

naaah...my money is on the new chapter- reading 44. Private Company Valuation. I am expecting one huge question on that.

Right - what fun would it be to write a new chapter & not test it?

I'm actually expecting readings 40-44 to be hit hard. The exam theme is "valuation" and that is what these readings are. The rest of equity is fairly easy with the exception of some of the EM stuff. Not to say the valuations are difficult; certainly more tedious though.

If I were you guys, I'd do a search from right after last year's test (in the midst of all the debate over questions, there were a few threads that listed the topics that weren't tested - I'd obviously slightly overweight those topics in my studies if I were you).

Maybe everything. There I consolidated it for you Banj, haha.

I say CURRENCY CURRENCY CURRENCY. It wasn't at all on econ last year, which seriously surprised me.

返回列表
上一主题:degree of financial leverage(DFL)
下一主题:Rebalancing Quiz