上一主题:Distribution Tables
下一主题:Sources vs Uses
返回列表 发帖

Need guidance on my approach

Hi

My initial plan is to use Schweser Notes, QBank (4k questions) and CFAI Text's questions to tackle the exam.

In addition, I have the Schweser videos and Practice Book 1,2, Workbook 1,2.

Question, should I just concentrate fully on my initial plan or spare a couple of weeks for the additional materials?

How much marginal utility will the additional materials give me?

Thanks.

I basically had the same initial plan that you are using. Except I used Stalla instead of Schweser for the QBank. I can't really comment on the other material, but I felt the Qbank was more than enough for me. The CFAI text was really only good for clarifying certain issues.

Good luck

raw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I basically had the same initial plan that you are
> using. Except I used Stalla instead of Schweser
> for the QBank. I can't really comment on the
> other material, but I felt the Qbank was more than
> enough for me. The CFAI text was really only good
> for clarifying certain issues.
>
> Good luck

Hi raw

I was actually expecting the qbank of schweser to be able to compile all the questions into a PDF file but unfortunately it does not have the capability to do that.

Just wondering if Stalla's able to do that?

Thanks.

I have absolutely no idea what Schweser's even looks like. But Stalla, you cannot compile them into a PDF file, but you do not need to.

It is incredibly user friendly. It has all the categories on the left hand side of the screen and one you click on those it breaks into subcategories. Once you are taking questions, it is very interactive in the sense that one you click on an answer, it explains why the answer was right, why the wrong ones were wrong. So it will be difficult to be able to transfer those to a PDF I think

I like it a lot better than a PDF file though. Easier to read. Very organized as well. You can jump where you want to.

I used Schweser almost all by itself. Qbank is an absolute necessity. I have not used Stalla's PassMaster, so I can not comment on that. Qbank is very easy to use though. I used the CFAI texts only for Ethics, GIPS, and a few areas for clarification on FSA.

Thanks for the info guys.

Shall just concentrate on my initial plan then.

FOCUS ON SCHWESER. Use CFAI only for Ethics. Do questions -- lots of them!!!

返回列表
上一主题:Distribution Tables
下一主题:Sources vs Uses