上一主题:ALpha, Mock 2 Q59
下一主题:A noob Calculator problem...
返回列表 发帖

review taking too much time

Review is taking so long. Currently doing equity.most of the stuff I thought I had nailed now seem new.models used to be such joy to behold till I encountered multi stage models.dunno what to do.fed up of studying.

I know the feeling....I spent 5 hours yesterday going over book 1 EOC questions...all very well, but the whole exam is only 6 hours in total!

Yeah .my retention is low. The material is too vast, complex in some areas with many fine details .I started on feb 20.too late I now realise even though I had put in long hours it simply wasn't enough. readings 43 onwards are ridiculously long even for review.

I had enjoyed studying most subjects except some parts of quant,derivatives pm and fra. When it came to review even the manageable subjects like equity seem daunting. thoroughly fed up now plus I have not studied parts of some topics for lack of time.

This attempt is a lost cause.

For the first time in my life, I doubt my memory. I dont really remember the equity valuation models either. But hey, just try your best and you have no regrets.

I am doing my best. Not giving up. studying every day morning to night till my brain shuts down from overload.
Realistically my chances are very low but hey I do my part. study hard. at times though its too much torture.

I look at the mirror and im actually surprized as to how fatigued i look. im not gonn give up though. not after all this studying. no way.

For the very important topics I'll quickly re-read schweser, take a few notes, then EOC questions for both schweser and CFA, reviewing notes are good, but reading some text puts material into more useful context.

I have just found this site and everyone is just as miserable that I have been for the past 4 months. But anyway less than 2 weeks left time to man up......

返回列表
上一主题:ALpha, Mock 2 Q59
下一主题:A noob Calculator problem...