上一主题:VC (Mulitple Round) / Two Period Binomial Option Pricing
下一主题:Qna about using direct method calculation for CFO
返回列表 发帖

Will not overstudy the Ethics

I agree that a final review of the ethical material is a good idea in this last week but I will be very constrained in my commitment since I find the ethical part of the exam to be the one area where the returns from further study can be quite limited - but that may just be me. I miss very few ethics questions because I dont know the curriculum ethical considerations/positions but to this day it remains my single biggest headache - some answers are so predicated on how CFA has chosen to interpret the particular grey of that particular fact pattern! Just me. I will go in knowing it but will not pay homage to this CFA points machine!

starting the CFA EOC ethics section, see you in 67 questions.

really only the item set ones are worth doing I think. those first 30 some questions -- can't imagine ethics being that easy on the exam.

EOC ethics is worth doing just for the absurd scenarios they create - i.e. the Garcia / speakerphone issue. For serious??

agreed, I know ethics inside and backwards and still am expecting to be completely perplexed on saturday. It becomes more of an English test then an ethics test.

I haven't looked at ethics since Level I and I've always done fine.

Just remember "when in doubt, disclose", and you'll get at least 4/6 on most vignettes.

If I fail, it won't be because of ethics.

返回列表
上一主题:VC (Mulitple Round) / Two Period Binomial Option Pricing
下一主题:Qna about using direct method calculation for CFO