返回列表 发帖

Schweser 16-wk Online Course

Has anyone taken this? My employer will reimburse the test fee if I pass so I dont mind spending extra on test prep.

Is it worth $500? I really feel like 3 hours once a week would help keep me focused and help with tough topics?

Please let me know your thoughts

It's good to keep you on track and it explained a few things I didn't understand. Is it worth $500? Probably not. From what I've heard the Schweser Notes are significantly better. I also felt like there were a lot of sessions where we got sidetracked by stupid questions that people should have just looked up like random definitions and stuff like that.

One of the most useful aspects of this was the fact that you could email the professor and ask questions whenever you wanted up to the night before the exam. These were very helpful.

Also the online classes come with powerpoint slides in PDF format, covering all the LOSes. I found them very useful during review.
Assuming I pass Level 1, I might get the video CD version of the classes for Level 2 as I also felt time wasted with silly questions.

返回列表