返回列表 发帖

CFA level 2 next challenge

i guess the guys in CFA level 2 who failed last year or people who passed in june 2010 are way ahead and its going to be difficult
A lot of work to be done still so dnt be too happy we need to work much harrrrrrrrrdeeer now

yeah i wrongly assumed that i failed nd did not start studying, now i guess it will be very tough. but neways w/o challenges life would b so boring.

No joke, it is going to be tough to pull of L2 this June.

I haven't started reading either.

I just passed so I've got a night of hedonistic debauchery planned...I'll start hitting the books this weekend.

The stress of L1 was actually quite exciting so I'm looking forward to L2. BRING. IT. ON!

Are you near Chicago? I'm down for a night of debauchery.

Time to hit the books hard. 4 months to go

Bought a bottle of 21 year Glenfiddich tonight for 125 - most I ever dropped on a bottle of Scotch before. On my second glass now, and I just put the bottle away... not to be opened again until I get a pass for L2, and then to be polished off when I get a pass for L3. Just a little added incentive to keep studying

yodacaia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bought a bottle of 21 year Glenfiddich tonight for
> 125 - most I ever dropped on a bottle of Scotch
> before. On my second glass now, and I just put
> the bottle away... not to be opened again until I
> get a pass for L2, and then to be polished off
> when I get a pass for L3. Just a little added
> incentive to keep studying

Great Idea!!! All the best! Lets crack L2 now...

L2 now. And I must join the navy in a week.

Still have yet to decide whether to proceed to level 2 right away or wait til June 2012 tsk3. Got a lot busier now at work >.<

返回列表