返回列表 发帖

iPhone App Exam Jam CFA review

PassPerfect vs. Exam Jam - CFA

Hey - heres a quick review on some iphone apps:

I bought the PassPerfect $20 app and just downloaded the free Exam Jam - CFA app.
- PassPerfect only has flashcards. but the flashcards are pretty detailed, and provide testing on all the sections, etc. The app works even if you are not connected to wifi or 3g, which is good. But I think $20 is pricey...

Exam Jam CFA, its free and seems pretty good. Not as detailed in the flash cards, but a nice user interface. They cover section overviews, formulas, practice questions, etc.. All the content works without access to internet. But they have social Chatter, which is pretty neat. Not bad for $0..

SV

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 02:32PM by giants2010.

Also, any other suggestions on good cfa iphone apps?

Good review. Here is my take:

It looks like Elan is sponsoring Exam Jam. The interface and features are really cool, but registration is annoying. 4 out of 5, plus 1 bonus point for being free. Worth a free download.

I couldn't justify $20 for PP yet. The books and the tutor are expensive enough. score: n/a.

-MW

Interesting, I just downloaded like 5 apps... Yeah, I would probably rank Exam Jam as the top app for the CFA - they just need some more practice questions.

I'm already with Elan, but for a free app that's pretty damn solid!

返回列表