返回列表 发帖

Secret Sauce?

Anybody use the Schweser secret sauce book? Is it worth checking out?

i think its terrific, i read it today

yep. it's excellent. You don't have to think about what to study next... just pick it up and start reading.

Really useful for a refresh during the last week before the exam...seemingly now ^^

This is my single source of preparation due to significant time limitations this year! Very good summary and I think it helps even more as a review the last lets say 3-5 days.

Good read/summary. I plan to use it as a supplement to my personal notes this week as I review them till the end. Also, good for Stalla users to plug holes not as widely covered in Stalla.

I also like the Stalla review book as you can read through a very high level summary of the curriculum quickly. The Schweser is more detailed and organized easier, whereas the Stalla is in small paragraphs followed by formulas

ITS VERY CRISP AND COMPREHENSIVE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 11:01AM by vikas5871.

Worth it's weight in gold, my friend finished reading it in 3 days!

NO EXCUSES

I actually find myself reading it far less than I did in Level 1 and Level II, partially because its so big it's like reading another book.

I use it to annotate the margins with additional stuff they leave out, since I don't really take my own notes. I am using it more for reference than reading at this point. I have only really "read" it cover to cover once.

Still helpful.

返回列表