上一主题:Schweser Mock Volume 2 Exam 3 Q 56
下一主题:CFAI EOC question- w/minority investments
返回列表 发帖

Did you feel hungry during the exam?

I felt particularly hungry during the exam.....glucose drops to historical low
it is really amazing about the amount of glucose consumed by my brain during the exam.....lose two pounds on that day.

i was thirsty after.

I was at peace gastronomically.

I was insensitive to all humam stimulus responses when I checked my watch and it was 11.15 and I was only starting Q6.

Thirst, hunger - what?

Neither hungry nor thirsty myself. But there was a "hungry" mosquito bite me on the ear and neck 2/3 times during the AM section in Houston ctr. I wished this little creature did his afternoon snack on me instead of an AM snack, so I would have much more spare time to deal with him.

It still feels so itchy after 4 days. Feel "bloodily" bad that joining this thread from the perspective of a food source.

I ate pretty well beforehand and at lunch but was starving after an hour or two into each session. Kinda weird.

I carbed up - made sure I ate enough in the AM and at lunch. also, refused to cut my coffee intake too low....I figure the craving would be worse than any extra caffeine jitters.

No, but the girl next to me was sort of cute. She kept shaking the table by erasing things though.

Not during, but like 15 minutes after walking out of each session I was attacked by a feeling of hunger. I guess I just had that sense on ignore during battle.

felt like having a few shots during the morning

返回列表
上一主题:Schweser Mock Volume 2 Exam 3 Q 56
下一主题:CFAI EOC question- w/minority investments