上一主题:Sharpe ratio
下一主题:Impact of Interest Rate and Return Volatilities on Options values
返回列表 发帖

How to Tackle Level 2

I understand this is the L3 forum. But i assumed this would be the best place to post this.

How have those of you that have been successful in passing L2, advise me on doing the same? I am starting my studying as of today, what process did you use, in term of learning the material, and understanding the concepts? for example, Reading + making notes, or perhaps just reading and doing questions as i go along?

and any tip would be welcome on how to pass this exam.

Thank You in advance!.

Adhir

Don't reinvent the wheel would be my advice. Go with Stalla and follow their program. Read the books (CFAI or Stalla depening on your comfort level with the material), watch the video, review the flashcards and then do ALL of the questions (both CFAI and Stalla). Aside from that, I would keep a spreadsheet to track my hours and stay on schedule.

Good Luck.

stick with what works - what strategies did you use to be succesful at Level 1? use those strategies again for L2 and you should be fine - everyone has their own way of learning and absorbing material. I personally was a big schweser/qbank guy.

In my opinion, the way to tackle level 2 is to get the F out of the level 3 forum. Back to level 2 chump! Stay with your own kind.

or you could take mitchells advice and use finquiz

Using Schweser, reading the Secret Sauce a few times and doing the EOC questions worked for me. Level 2 is harder than Level 1, but it's not undoable.

返回列表
上一主题:Sharpe ratio
下一主题:Impact of Interest Rate and Return Volatilities on Options values