上一主题:Ethics: Deviation from an IPS
下一主题:Minority Interests and Total Shareholders Equity
返回列表 发帖

schweser mocks vol1 vs vol2

what are your thoughts on the two volumes? any difference in toughness/question styles? debating weather or not its worth it to work thru volume 2...

i started with Vol 2 and now am almost finished with Vol 1, i definately appreciate the extra practice and think the questions are varied as much as they can be, so its well worth going for it. In terms of effect on score i think that it does make a difference. i started around 75% went to around 80-85% thend dipped to 74% a couple of times and on my last go 89%.

Thanks for the feedback. Which did you feel you scored worse on? (Which were 'easier'?)

Vol1: AM/PM: Mock1: (not yet)/89 Mock2: 74/85 Mock3: 78/74

Vol2: AM/PM: Mock1: 74/75 Mock2: 85/78 Mock3: 75/84

i haven't really kept track which sections i have done too poorly on but just focus on revising the questions that i did miss...
i am going to start with Elan mocks from tomorrow and of course the CFA mock which i haven't done yet. the first one i did do was the CFA sample two which i had found horrific (i had scored around 63% there) so i am hoping that getting back to the CFA mocks in a few days wont be as bad with all this practice in between

I've been cranking out 73/74s on the kaplan mock but wrote the CFAI mock today and pulled a 68.5. I'm not sure if that passable but I'm going to keep going at it anyways.

penny wenny....the scores which u have posted are they the actuals marks out of 120 or in percentage terms ???????

Guys,
Does CFAI have more than one mock exam?
P

CFA Mock AM 84 PM 79

Doing the tests , but making silly mistakes anyone in the same boat

Im in same boat caramel28...haven't got around to schweser mocks yet...probably monday and tuesday but doing questions on a Schweser question bank on different topics and i'm getting 68-73% in those...simple errors in choosing the correct answer was mainly due to the wording of the answers and not reading them carefully i think

返回列表
上一主题:Ethics: Deviation from an IPS
下一主题:Minority Interests and Total Shareholders Equity