返回列表 发帖

CFAI Mock vs Actual Exam

For those of you who've taken the actual exam before, how close was the CFAI Mock to the real thing? I know the style and format will be the same, but how about the concepts from the questions asked?

Miss*Yiota, apparently you misread my question. Anybody have anything constructive to contribute?

I'm just curious if in the past the concepts that were the focus of the CFAI mock were for the most part (at least half of them) the same as on the actual exam. Obviously they're not going to rewrite the same questions with different numbers or anything that simple, but are the basic concepts the same?

I'd say not to assume that the same topics will be on the test and the mock. The mock is really just there to give you more practice, not to tell you want to focus on.

Bottom line - always be ready for anything to be thrown at you because each and every LOS is fair game.

It's funny, this exact question is in the Level II forum as well. The answer is that you should not assume anything about the mock exam will be the same as on the actual test. It's really just random and probably not likely to be similar in terms of topic. Like murph1134 said, it's a bunch of questions that are put together and handed out. CFAI isn't going to be lazy and test the exact same questions. Good luck!

What about in terms of difficulty? i found it straight forward. if it is the same difficulty then I feel comfortable. if its going to be harder not so much

hehe remember past performance is no indication of future performance apply the same for the exams

返回列表