返回列表 发帖
Just wanted to feel for what your experience was with the Schweser Mocks.
I am finishing off Volume 2, and I am finding them to be quite a breeze through... Somewhat a waste of time.

What are your thoughts on the difficulty??

sgupta0827 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> vol 2 is definitely easy..

What a joke of a volume. What a waste of time... I guess I have to find better use of the next little bit of time...

I wouldn't say it's a waste of time because even main CFAI exam is going to be quite aligned with that. I mean real exam is going to be easier than Schweser and they are going to kill you on concepts and wordings rather than testing the ability of calculation and of course reading ability as Schweser tests.

Did you think Schweser volume 1 was real easy also? How does this compare to Volume 2?

Took the first voume 1 mock and passed but I don't have anything to compare it to right now. It was not hard but my trouble is generally the time in that I do not have enough time to think about the question and find myself rushing through. Will start CFA mock soon.

My best results are coming from Volume 2 Schweser... My understanding is that Volume 2 Schweser are suppose to be set up to be more difficult than volume 1... (The reason I am doing Vol.2 vs Vol.1)...

But I have heard that volume 1 is closer to the real exam... is this correct?

Also if you are saying that volume 2 is a joke and it is harder than volume 1, seems that volume 1 would be extremely easy.

Gets confusing because on other threads I have seen some people saying that Schweser is harder than the real exam so don't really know what to think anymore.

He is talking in general it is perceived that vol2 is harder than vol1 but that doesn't to be the case this year.

sgupta0827 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is talking in general it is perceived that vol2
> is harder than vol1 but that doesn't to be the
> case this year.

Thanks sgupta.

In your opinion, from the 3 mocks in volume 1, which one did you find the most challenging. I have 1 more mock planned, and I was thinking of doing the last one from Volume 2, but your post has changed my mind haha.

Thanks,

I feel CFA is gonna be heavy on the concepts. they seem to be stressing on concepts

I think vol1 exam 2 morning session and exam 3 afternoon session are most challenging. If you want to attempt only 1 then you may want to combine both of these. But, for you they may not be as you are anyways scoring pretty high.

返回列表