上一主题:TVM question from qbank
下一主题:Clarification: FRA - Pension
返回列表 发帖

Admission Ticket: Middle name?

Hey guys, just wondering if you guys have your middle name printed on the admission ticket. I called CFA Institute and they said that its not necessary for the June exam....but still feeling a little paranoid.

I got the same issue, so just to play it safe, I sent an information change form to them so that my admission ticket will be exactly what is in my passport. So I got a new admission ticket with my name as shown on my ID

Hmmm good to know...guess I'll send in a form - do you remember how long it took? Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, May 23, 2011 at 03:05PM by thisisbrianly.

CFA are giving 7 to 10 days for appling a change after recieving the form.However I recieved the reply and the changes were made on the same day.

I wanted to change only the passport number, so I sent them the completed form and a copy of the passport. In their reply they said that since my name was changed, they are sending a new admission ticket. My name was not changed, the only difference is that they have included the middle name in the ticket.

This is off their website... not sure if it helps

Acceptable name variations for the June 2011 exam:

Name on ID
Mary J. Doe
Mary Doe
Doe Maria Jane
Maria J. Doe

Name on Ticket or Roster
Mary Doe
Mary Jane Doe
Maria Jane Doe
Mary Doe

I just sent in my change form last night after hours and they replied this morning letting me know it was done....change on the ticket can take 24 hours. Nice!

Do you guys have identification Id numbers on the ticket? I don't have that on my ticket. Is that a concern?

No, neither

sgupta0827 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you guys have identification Id numbers on the
> ticket? I don't have that on my ticket. Is that a
> concern?

thisisbrianly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just sent in my change form last night after
> hours and they replied this morning letting me
> know it was done....change on the ticket can take
> 24 hours. Nice!

That's good to hear because I'm gonna submit this form too, my name isn't exactly like on my passport, better safe than sorry!

You should just call them to make sure you're OK!

返回列表
上一主题:TVM question from qbank
下一主题:Clarification: FRA - Pension