上一主题:Dec 2011 CFA candidate level 1 - Most and least time consuming sections
下一主题:schweser practice exams
返回列表 发帖

AM Partial Credit Scoring

Anyone have any knowledge on how they give partial credit? Is there a link?

As an example lets say they ask to calculate something and it's a 6 point question:

You write out the equation, and the inputs correctly and screw it up in your calculator. Do you get 2,3,4 ?

You do a 12 point IPS question step by step line by line and forget or interpret one part wrong what do you get?

I wonder what happens if you forgot to label your answer

So if you write the whole answer show all the steps/calc's get to the end and don't label it, no points?

Can't recall if I labeled it or not.

Hopefully it's clear enough for me. I circled some of the answer's. I didn't draw an arrow saying "THIS IS MY ANSWER!"

I kept using the wrong numbers, but I caught myself (hopefully) each time. I wrote a statement for pretty much every answer making it quite definitive.

The labelling is important I'm sure, but the marker would have to be pretty cold to give you zero when it's quite obvious what is what. Don't take it for granted though I suppose.

I wonder why they just don't label the pages like they do for the templates, would make it easier. I made sure to underline/circle my answers, thanks to a tip from Schweser...

if you show your calculations and they are correct and clear and final number is wrong because of calculator problem, you can receive full credit

Am I wrong in only labelling A instead of 1A etc - I assumed given I was on the pages for question 1, labelling A would be enough? If that's not the way I might as well resign myself to a fail already!

Millview Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Am I wrong in only labelling A instead of 1A etc -
> I assumed given I was on the pages for question 1,
> labelling A would be enough? If that's not the way
> I might as well resign myself to a fail already!

I have done exactly that. If you remember, the right margin on the lined pages had the question numbers in BIG BOLD font. All I did was label A, B, C or i, ii, iii.

I think we are OK.

返回列表
上一主题:Dec 2011 CFA candidate level 1 - Most and least time consuming sections
下一主题:schweser practice exams