上一主题:Message to new Level III candidates
下一主题:software engineer work experience
返回列表 发帖

violation on exam

dear all,

i am writing you with one question:

what to do, when you get an letter form CFA about your violation on exam???

i feel awfully bad.

There are a bunch of threads on the Level II forum discussing this stuff. What's your story?

after time I filled a bubble, and that I was looking exam another guy which is not true. i was looking overall.

wats with cfai this year...

Domani, where do you live and when did you get the letter? Was it dispatched in june 24 too?

They've become really vigilant with this. Can't look either way in a 6 hour exam. SHEEEESH!

in austria. Yes the letter was at 24 june.
What is that mean?

Well you have around 20 days left for you to reply and be objective about it. If you think you did not cheat and you are sure about it then write to them and be objective without spicing it up a lot. They are not cruel and they are just following the rules.. Be honest, objective, and good luck .. They're really not cruel, they're just applying their rules + they are professional although it would be better to get an email notifying the person of a PCP investigation or write it somewhere in the cfa website after the candidate logs in.. but i guess they know better.

PS: did you receive it yesterday? or you did receive before cause some people in india already got theirs. Do you mind asking if its insured? or just a random letter which is not insured.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 09:52AM by Bilal.

I think you should reply with a letter within 30 days.. Good luck and be objective, wish you the best..

返回列表
上一主题:Message to new Level III candidates
下一主题:software engineer work experience