上一主题:Has anyone submitted an error to CFAI?
下一主题:Looking for a CFA level 1 partner
返回列表 发帖

No time warnings in last 15 minutes

WTF. At least give us a 2 minute warning. 100% of all cases where the candidate keeps writing is because they didn't know time was going to be called. A simple 2 minute warning, will most likely eliminate 99% of these "infractions".

I had my watch, but if I forgot the watch, then I would be so tempted to just stop writing 5 minutes after the 15 minute warning is called because there's no telling how much time you have. There was no clock in the room too.

I agree! I missed filling in one bubble cause I erased it and was about to change it when they called time.

same thing happened to me, so frustrating the one blank bubble just staring at me while the proctors came around and collected my test. The worst part is you know 75% of the people would have filled in that fcking bubble but we played is straight, hopefully karma works in our favor.

Yeah, is it too much to ask that they require clocks in the rooms they book? Or is it really that hard for the proctors to flip a few more sheets on the easel that tell you there is one minute left, or two minutes left.

If I'm paying $700 to take a test in 2011, I don't think it's too much to ask for technology from the dark ages to be available.

I always set my watch 2-3 minutes ahead of the start time so I have a built-in buffer. Makes you a little less paranoid at the end. I never looked up once to see the "time sheets" flipping over since the proctors didn't always seem to be precise about rolling them over.

There was a little digital clock one one side of our convention hall which was barely visible at a distance. That was the first time in three tries there was any semblance of a clock.

Always always take a watch. They should give us a stupid countdown. It wouldn't be that difficult...

ATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I always set my watch 2-3 minutes ahead of the
> start time so I have a built-in buffer. Makes you
> a little less paranoid at the end. I never looked
> up once to see the "time sheets" flipping over
> since the proctors didn't always seem to be
> precise about rolling them over.
>
> There was a little digital clock one one side of
> our convention hall which was barely visible at a
> distance. That was the first time in three tries
> there was any semblance of a clock.

+1 everything same

my Diesel watch is set to chime after every hour, i tried turning it off, but im clueless. its quite annoying but Ironically the chimes helped me time myself better during the exam. im pretty sure the folks around me didnt appreciate it, the chime was pretty loud.

I think they purposely remove the clocks from the rooms. They don't want the idiots complaining about getting 14 less seconds because they started the exam at 9:00:14 and ended it at 12:00:00 on the dot.

I made sure I had every bubble filled in when they gave the final 15 minutes warning and then just went back and reviewed the questions I didn't know

Chuckrox8 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Always always take a watch.

+1

返回列表
上一主题:Has anyone submitted an error to CFAI?
下一主题:Looking for a CFA level 1 partner