上一主题:Studied LII only 2 weeks before the exam!!!
下一主题:Always- Dec Pass Rates Lower Than June. Why?
返回列表 发帖

5 months for studying L2

Hi I'm wondering if it is worthwhile to sit for Dec 2011 L1 and the L2 in June 2012. If not, do you think that 1.5 year is more/less than enough for studying L2?

" It is capital mistake to theorize before you have the facts. It biases the judgement"... Sherlock Holmes

i heard that some people have studied for 1 month and passed level 2, ofcourse i probably think that these people can easily show up on the movie Xmen first class.

all joking aside, alot of people have done it. just plan yourself properly, and make sure that on that last month of prep you live eat and sleep Level 2.

I took Level I in December 2010, and just took Level II. While it was difficult, I believe it was the right choice for me. Jumping straight back into the books kept my mind fresh. I can't imagine where I'd be if I let nearly a year go by before beginning studies for Level II.

I second flyjetz.

I took Level II two years after Level I and a lot of stuff that's in Level 1 that's in Level II I nearly forgot.

A lot of people do it. Depends on your work ethic and your willingness to essentially give up a year of your life.

I'd worry about L1 first.

flyjetz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I took Level I in December 2010, and just took
> Level II. While it was difficult, I believe it
> was the right choice for me. Jumping straight
> back into the books kept my mind fresh. I can't
> imagine where I'd be if I let nearly a year go by
> before beginning studies for Level II.

I did this also, but I don't see any advantage to doing them so closely. Maybe it helps in ethics a bit, but I don't see how taking 3 years off or even 10 years off can hurt someone. If you work in finance and you know a lot of this stuff to begin with; taking time off doesn't matter.

For me it worked better to do them like that - LI being fresh helped, then it's a good break going to LIII after a rough 8-10 months. I think it just depends on how you study / learn / your current lifestyle and motivation/dedication... Just give it a shot and report back - it's definitely do'able though.

I know people who have nailed L2 in 3 months or so.. Keeping those aside, you should know about yourself.. the ability to catch stuff varies so prepare according to yourself not others..
5 months are enough to bang it but take them very seriously coz in the end time doesnt roll over again..

Good Luck

返回列表
上一主题:Studied LII only 2 weeks before the exam!!!
下一主题:Always- Dec Pass Rates Lower Than June. Why?