上一主题:Finding Qualified Experience
下一主题:deferred tax assets & liabilities
返回列表 发帖

Always- Dec Pass Rates Lower Than June. Why?

As mentioned in the subject, why are Dec pass rates lower than the ones in June? Is it because the exams are tougher or something else? I am going to give for Dec and was wondering if it would be right to change it to June 2012.

Regards

Pls delete this thread as it is double post by mistake.

thx

why ask why cousin?

Probably because people find it more difficult to study during the summer than they do the winter.... At least I would. Plus you have a bunch of big holidays in there and people might be taking school classes also... That is my theory anyway.

I would say it might be because a lot of the candidates are taking the exam for the second time in June as they may have failed the first go-around in december

clearlycanadian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would say it might be because a lot of the
> candidates are taking the exam for the second time
> in June as they may have failed the first
> go-around in december

I kind of assumed december was the 'second chance' for most people. So people who failed once are more likely to fail again the second time.

wake2000 Wrote:
> why ask why cousin?

drink bud dry!

CFA Jay, CFA

it is winter, brain dun function well in winter.
at least mine does'nt

CFA Jay Wrote:
> wake2000 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > why ask why cousin?
>
>
> drink bud dry!

Wow, that's going way back...next up, a New Coke reference?

I agree that the season has a lot to do with it. I know I'm in an overall better mood during the spring/early summer vs fall/early winter (vitamin D, hate the cold, etc.). I'd also feel a lot better writing in June vs December due to weather conditions (at least where I'm from). There's also the holidays factor somebody mentioned (Thanksgiving, etc.).

Another reason why it might be lower in December is because a lot of 4th university students try to write the exam while still having to study other subjects. This might be too much for a lot of people, so they end up failing.

返回列表
上一主题:Finding Qualified Experience
下一主题:deferred tax assets & liabilities