返回列表 发帖

ATTENTION NEW L3 CANDIDATES

While we all know that you are elated for passing L2, please refrain from asking us (current L3 candidates awaiting our fate) any silly questions until AFTER August 16.

I know it is tempting, BUT DO NOT DO IT.

We are happy for you for getting to this board but do not want to be bombarded with questions of how to tackle L3.

Got it?

Good.

Thanks and congrats again.

See you Aug 16.

spot on

+1

Yes!

Dont worry about preparing for L3 yet! Celebrate THIS win. You all deserve it.

noooooooooo no no no please bombard us with question after question regarding how to pass this thing when most of us are on pins and needles waiting for our own results.....................please go right ahead

So guys, I just passed level 2 and am really anxious to get started on L3. I know you guys haven't gotten your results yet and are probably on pins and needles about it but I only have a few quick question:

1) How much did you study and when did you start?

2) Did you use CFAI, Stella or Schweser?

3) How many practice tests did you take and what was your average scores going into the exam?

4) More of just an open ended question, do you have any recommendations on how to prepare?

Just fcking with you guys. Wish you all the best and when you find out you passed if you could help us out a little we are dealing with the same shtt from L1 guys.

So how difficult is L3 compared to L2? Is the study time about the same? Do you have a lucky shirt that you wore? Is getting a job easier with L2? When should I start studying for L3? Should I use Stalla or Schwesser? Do you use a study group or just self study? Do you practice writing questions, or just study the same way you did for Multiple Choice tests? Why does it take so long to mark L3 exams? Can you recommend a good Qbank for L3? Does anyone have study notes I can have?

> Just fcking with you guys. Wish you all the best
> and when you find out you passed if you could help
> us out a little we are dealing with the same shtt
> from L1 guys.

The difference is L1 and L2 get released the same day so there is no overlap.

Asking how to pass L3 before the results come out is like asking a death-row inmate (whose sentence may be revoked...or not) how he earned his freedom.

I just passed L2 but seriously L2 passers just chill!! Enjoy your success rather than harrassing L3 Candidates who are waiting for their results. If you are that anxious, just register for L3 when you can and ask questions after 16 Aug!

I dont even plan to plan anything about L3 anytime before Sep.

so how do you prep for level 3?

HP or TI: which is better? :-)

返回列表