上一主题:Easy question about depreciation
下一主题:我的EBOOK打不开,有没有好心人给我发一份电子版的教材?
返回列表 发帖

How was your Quantitative section score?

Did you find your quant section score surprising? I recall there was one vignette with six questions and in the exam, I found it rather easy and straightforward. Quant items had been perhaps my strongest area in EOD and practice exams. To my surprise, this was the only section where I scored in the less than 50% range...

I'm not sure if the questions were particularly tricky or if it was just my loss of focus.

That's what most people who took the exam said. they said it was easy and straightforward, i found it hard and full of tricks, scored >70 on this one.

I found the section harder than my "usual" comfort zone, scored 50-70 on it which was expected

the dummy variable question really got me confused

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Friday, July 29, 2011 at 03:54PM by passme.

The quant section was what I did not study at all. I did only the first part , regression and some t test stuff. I guess on all the 6 questions. I scored > 70. Seeing all my hardwork for 2 years , lady luck helped me get through this year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Friday, July 29, 2011 at 04:17PM by ITAdministator.

quant was only section i got below 50 in also. I prepared for that section well and also have a maths degree so no idea what happened there.

There was some tricky stuff cause this is not the one that was bothering me at the exam day. Founded it quite simple but failed strange...

I remember thinking: "this looks too easy, where the hell is/are the 'trick/s'". I got 51-70 so I guess I fell for two of them...

Quant was my strongest section pre-exam. Thought I went 6/6 on the exam. Ended up getting <=50%. Only section of the ten below 70%.

There was something tricky about that item set.

Apparently, many people this year failed quant, as well as alt inv, econ, corp fin and fix inc. Those who passed got above 70% in at least two of the Big Three (Ethics, FRA and Equities).

Ultimately they grade on a total point count, but the takeaway is that you have gotta be rock solid on FRA, Equities and ETHICS. They definitely gave me the adjustment with regard to the latter. My passing score was nothing to write home about. And I was a re-taker who busted major balls over the course of nearly two years to defeat this thing.

failed Quant as well. but that was pretty much expected

返回列表
上一主题:Easy question about depreciation
下一主题:我的EBOOK打不开,有没有好心人给我发一份电子版的教材?