返回列表 发帖

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

PASS OR FAIL...AF represented this year. I am proud to stand and pass or fail with you all. The next post I submit will be my results (probably, unless I get antsy tonight).

To those that pass: Congratulations, you deserve it. Please have respect for the non-passers when posting.

To those that fail: It is not the end of the world. Life is a garden..dig it. Ahh geez...seriously if I fail, I have another shot next year and the year after that. “The most essential factor is persistence - the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come" James Riley

You the man Skip

From another post, seemed appropriate here:
LET'S ROLL BOYS GETTING INTO THE CLUTCH. Take the P/F for what it's worth. Don't let a somewhat subjective exam dictate your personal worth - take the pain and put it in the fuel tank for 2012 prep.

Regardless to outcome, glad to be in it with folks like the AF community.

finally feeling a little nervous...

see you on the other side, boys

Don't want to admit it, but I am a wreck right now. I know there is nothing I can do, life goes on, I gave it a great shot, blah blah blah. It is just so f'n binary. Tomorrow is either going to be a great day, or an absolutely miserable one. No in between.

Good luck folks. I will need it.

best to all of my fellow AFers!! you were with me all of the way, and for that I am grateful.

MCAP

Good luck everybody;

the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come

the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come

Wise words

And many of us myself included will be together next year.

返回列表