上一主题:Band 7
下一主题:What Band am I?
返回列表 发帖

I PASSED USING ONLY SCHWESER AND CFAI EOC QUESTIONS

FYI, for all those wondering, it is possible to pass all 3 CFA exams without reading one page from the CFAI texts (except the EOC questions). I did. If anyone says that you must read the CFAI texts to pass, they are lying.

Pass history:
Level I: Schweser only
Level II: Schweser + CFAI EOC questions (only multiple choice)
Level III: Schweser + CFAI EOC questions (all)

Passed all 3 levels.

My sentiments exactly! And I didn't do the EOCs.

But to each their own, as long as it works!

Effort is the biggest factor, not the tools.

For level 3 I used Schweser and only CFAI EOCs too. I would say that EOCs are important though and wouldn't suggest anyone miss them out...

Effort and peaking at the right time (i.e. not burning out!)

L1: 100% QBank, Quicksheet, and one quick reading through Secret Sauce. By 100% Qbank I mean quite a few questions
L2: Schweser videos with a lot of notes (easily a few hundred) and A LOT of Qbank
L3: Schweser videos with a lot of notes, a little bit of Qbank, and Schweser weekend study course

Never opened CFAI Text. Actually check that, this year I actually attempted to use the online books for a EOC question, but it was so hard to navigate that I gave up. So I "opened" it once in three levels, but the CFAI Texts didn't help me one bit.

team_alex Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Effort is the biggest factor, not the tools.

Ding ding ding.

Everyone has different methods and ways to retain knowledge. For me I need to "DO" questions in terms of quantity, and "HEAR" explanations. Reading text literally does nothing for me.

I prefer QBank of EOC because it was on the computer and the sheer quantity of it. Plus I could track my progress. I didn't need questions that mimic test questions, but rather just going through the mechanics of the topics.

lv1: Schweser summary (as i studied accounting & finance at university)
lv2: Schweser
lv3: Schweser & qbank & past papers & mocks & sample exams for 3 yrs

PierrePpp Wrote:
> lv1: Schweser summary (as i studied accounting &
> finance at university)
> lv2: Schweser
> lv3: Schweser & qbank & past papers & mocks &
> sample exams for 3 yrs

but lv3 result is the worst :-/

team_alex Wrote:
> Effort is the biggest factor, not the tools.

Yeah but don't you also want to maximize efficiency? If you give an electrician a hammer what good is it? Give him a wire stripper and it'll pay for itself in no time.

NO EXCUSES

返回列表
上一主题:Band 7
下一主题:What Band am I?