返回列表 发帖

6 weeks before test enough time for CFAI problems/mock tests

hey guys,

Just advice on a timing question. I have been studying from the schweser notes and doing the concept checkers at the end, then some online questions from the schweser online website afterwards for each section. I'm also taking the kaplan schweser class so that is a good refresher as I go. I'm staying ahead of the class so by time i get to that session I ahve finished the work already and hopefully can follow along better. I plan to be done w/ all the schweser by mid October. I ahven't done any of the CFAI problems but I was planning on doing all of those and mixing in some mock tests in between in the 6 weeks I'll have from mid october to the test. Do you think this is feasible to get through most of them? I also have the entire week off before the test.

Thanks

I think that's plenty of time. Try to take the mocks 2-6 weeks out so you can review your week areas based on the score feedback.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Without American production the United Nations could never have won the war."
-Joseph Stalin, Tehran Conference: 1943

CFAI text book EOC questions are quite similar to the exam. They are the least which you should do.

返回列表