上一主题:Schweser Lecture Videos
下一主题:How popular is Stalla?
返回列表 发帖

CFAI Ebook printing

Hi all,

I know that there is a restriction on printing from the ebooks but does that mean I wont be able to print the whole curriculum or its just that I can only print a limited amount of pages at one go. Thanks

I don't like the ebook version but I don't know how I got registered for both ebook+printed though I paid only for the printed version.

you can print each time 170 pages. So you can print a whole book if you want.
But it is really a pain in the ass... I bought printed version only for level II but I did not the same mistake when I registered for level III

Loup_Fenrir Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you can print each time 170 pages. So you can
> print a whole book if you want.
> But it is really a pain in the ass... I bought
> printed version only for level II but I did not
> the same mistake when I registered for level III

i didnt understand, so was the ebook better or the printed version?

You can print out a limited number of pages everyday. The ebook is OK on its own but its excellent on the Ipad with the Virtualsource app.

The quality of the text when "printed" (either on paper or as a PDF) compared to the native quality within the VitalSource program is much worse. I would never advise anyone to choose the ebooks over the CFAI books, but rather the use the ebook as a complement to the CFAI books. Where this really comes in handy is printing the practice questions so that they can be marked up with a pen.

Just be glad the restriction is 170 pages and not 10 pages. When I first downloaded the CFAI ebook for Level II last month, there was a bug with the 2012 materials that only let users print 10 pages at a time. I submitted a ticket to CFA and they promptly corrected the bug.

Follow the CFA Level II live blogging @ TheGlover.net

返回列表
上一主题:Schweser Lecture Videos
下一主题:How popular is Stalla?