上一主题:job: mid-level analyst for activist hedge fund
下一主题:Questions about Google Finance
返回列表 发帖

Meeting with Managing Director at PE firm

Guys,

I have a meeting with the founder and Managing Director of a small Private Equity firm. I am looking to eventually move into the PE field and am looking for some good questions to ask him. The firm is based in the Midwest and here is some background:

This firm focuses on management buyins, management buyouts, leveraged buyouts, and recapitalizations in the microcap market. They partner with management teams to acquire and help build companies within niche service, distribution and manufacturing industries with enterprise values between $8 and $20 million. They currently have two portfolios with roughly ten companies per portfolio and are currently raising capital for a new portfolio. I do not know the number for their AUM.

I have experience working on acquisitions and valuations so should not have a problem talking the language, however I'm always looking for other insights or advice. Thanks

Hey guys,

I just bought this ebook and it's bloody great. So easy to get a handle on some things I couldn't get my head around before (like how to calculate capex, working capital in depth etc). It's on sale at the moment on the website for 24 hours so get it there cause it's more expensive on Amazon.

返回列表
上一主题:job: mid-level analyst for activist hedge fund
下一主题:Questions about Google Finance