上一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO39
下一主题:[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 5 Questions-Q31
返回列表 发帖

[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO9

9. Melanie Warren, CFA, manages the Beckman Company's pension fund, which substantially outperformed its benchmark last year. John Beckman is extremely pleased with the fund's performance and offered Warren and three of her friends an all-expenses-paid trip to the World Cup with accommodations at a nearby five-star resort. Prior to her trip, Warren described the details of the entire trip to her supervisor in writing. She subsequently completed the trip. According to the Standards of Practice Handbook, has Warren violated any CFA Institute Standards of Professional Conduct?

Select exactly 1 answers from the following:
A. No.
B. Yes, because she cannot accept gifts valued at over US$100 from clients.
C. Yes, because accepting the gift will compromise her independence and objectivity.
D.Yes, because she is not allowed to enter into additional compensation arrangements.
答案和详解如下!

Standards of Practice Handbook, 9th edition (CFA Institute, 2005), pp. 15-16, 22-23

2006 Level I Program Readings, uidance?for Standards I-VII, Standards of Practice Handbook, 9th edition (CFA Institute, 2005), pp. 13-14, 19

2006 Modular Level I, Vol. I, pp. 19-20

Study Session 1?

distinguish between conduct that conforms to the Code and Standards and conduct that violates the Code and the Standards

Warren informed her supervisor in writing of the gift as required by the Standards.

?

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-22 10:19:20编辑过]

which?

o ?

[em01]

a

a

[em03]

a

返回列表
上一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO39
下一主题:[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 5 Questions-Q31