上一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO14
下一主题:[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 4 Questions-Q7
返回列表 发帖

[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO38

38.Is the argument that, all other factors being equal, investors would be willing to pay more for the common stock of companies with low dividend payouts than for the common stock of companies with high dividend payouts consistent with the:

tax preference theory?

bird in the hand theory?

A.

No

No

B

No

Yes

C

Yes

No

D

Yes

Yes

Select exactly 1 answers from the following: A. B. C. D.
答案和详解如下!

Fundamentals of Financial Management, 8th edition, Eugene F. Brigham and Joe F. Houston (Dryden, 1998), pp. 542?46

2006 Modular Level I, Vol. III, pp. 187-191

Study Session 11-51-b

describe the dividend irrelevance theory, the ird-in-the-hand?theory, and the tax preference theory and explain the dividend irrelevance theory in the context of the determinants of the value of the company, discuss the principal conclusion for dividend policy of the dividend irrelevance theory, and describe how any shareholder can construct his or her own dividend policy

The tax preference theory incorporates three tax-related issues that would all increase investors?preference for low dividend payouts; the bird-in-the-hand theory relates to the proposition that investors prefer high dividend payouts because high payouts reduce uncertainty.

Correct answer: C

ok

c

c

d

c

c

c

[em03]

返回列表
上一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO14
下一主题:[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 4 Questions-Q7