上一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO75
下一主题:[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 2 Questions-Q52
返回列表 发帖

[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO63

3George Moses, CFA, analyzes Technicorp for a brokerage company. Extensive study has led Moses to rate Technicorp common stock as a "hold," largely because of increasing competition in the industry. At a recent CFA Institute Society meeting, Moses discussed Technicorp's prospects with two other analysts. Although the other analysts did not give a reason, both said that Technicorp was about to experience rapid earnings growth. Immediately following the meeting, Moses issued a "buy" recommendation for Technicorp. According to the Standards of Practice Handbook, did Moses violate any CFA Institute Standards of Professional Conduct when he issued the "buy" recommendation?

Select exactly 1 answers from the following:
A. No.
B. Yes, because he copied the opinions of others.
C. Yes, because he did not seek approval of the change from his supervisor.
D. Yes, because he did not have a reasonable and adequate basis for his recommendation.
答案和详解如下!

Standards of Practice Handbook, 9th edition (CFA Institute, 2005), pp. 99

2006 Level I Program Readings, uidance?for Standards I-VII, Standards of Practice Handbook, 9th edition (CFA Institute, 2005), pp. 68-69

2006 Modular Level I, Vol. I, pp. 74-75

Study Session 1?

distinguish between conduct that conforms to the Code and Standards and conduct that violates the Code and the Standards

Moses violated the Standard that requires members to have a reasonable and adequate basis, supported by appropriate research and investigation, for any investment analysis, recommendation, or actions. Moses?uy?recommendation was not supported by appropriate research and investigation.

[em03]

[em01]

d

d

d

re

d

d

d

返回列表
上一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO75
下一主题:[CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 2 Questions-Q52