上一主题:三级,请教future wage growth和 Future real wage growth
下一主题:急!关于 三级 Currency 的计算
返回列表 发帖

[教材、Notes、资料] Level 2 economics 教材习题最后一题(BOP,难题?)

请教高手!Curriculum level2 2012 Economics P695习题第六题的答案的解释是“government plus private investment total more than net international borrowing of 3153million. Net international borrowing is equal to the current account deficit(imports less exports)because the official settlements account balance is zero"   我实在是看不懂其道理,课文里貌似也没讲到。
网上一些地方都在问,但貌似无人解答。

Section 19, Econ Problem #6

Based on the information provided by the sell-side Analyst for Bricania’s trade, private sector, and gov expenditures, including Exhibit 1, which of the following satements is most likely correct:

Exhibit 1:

Gov expense for defense, public structures: 4500

Net tax receipts: 12,387

Expenditures: 14673

Surplus (deficit): (2,286)

Private Sector Savings: 11,398

Private Sector Investment: 12,265

Surplus (deficit): (867)

Exports: 6,203

Imports: 9,356

Surplus (deficit): 3,153

Answer: Bricania’s (country) international borrowing is financing private and public investment, not consumption. Goverment plus private investment (4500 + 12265) total more than net internation borrowing of 3,153. Net international borrowing is equal to the current account deficit (imports less exports) because the official settlements account balance is zero.

How did they draw this conclusion that international borrowing is financing private and public investment and not consumption?

多谢高手~~~~~~~~~

?????????????????????

current account + capital account +financial account+official settlements account = 0
因为official settlements account=0
所以current account + capital account +financial account=0
所以current account=-capital account -financial account
net borrowing 为负

(1)所以capital account +financial account 就是 net international borrowing 了?  (2)但如何能看出 international borrowing is financing private and public investment, not consumption?

谢谢!

(1)所以capital account +financial account 就是 net international borrowing 了?  (2)但如何能看出 international borrowing is financing private and public investment, not consumption?

谢谢!

我mock做完,除道德外,有约85%以上的正确率,我的解法该是靠谱吧。

Consumption+Gov Exp+Net Export+Investment= GDP   (per expenditure measure of GDP)
move Net Export to the other side and change (- Net Export) to (Net Import) to get
C+G+I=NI+GDP, which means domestic generated income and net import are financing the three expenditures, C+G+I.

Since NI<G+I, C is necessarily financed by GDP. (Of course, the problem is assuming NI goes to G & I first, then any remaining surplus goes to C, which to me makes no sense at all)

I agree with you. I can't see why Net international borrowing have to go to"government's and private investment' first.

返回列表
上一主题:三级,请教future wage growth和 Future real wage growth
下一主题:急!关于 三级 Currency 的计算