上一主题:汤潮 最新单曲 《微笑的力量》
下一主题:[贴图][转帖] 流水
返回列表 发帖

冠军单曲:Anyone Of Us

http://www.ouhome.net/bbs/UpLoadFile/20031026082322477.mp3

歌名:Anyone Of Us 歌手:Gareth Gates   I’ve been letting you down, down   Girl I know I’ve been such a fool   Giving into temptation   I should have played it cool   I hope you understand   The situation got out of hand   Anyone you think of   Anyone can fall   Anyone can hurt someone they love   Hearts will break   Cos I made a stupid mistake   It can happen to anyone of us   It can happen to anyone of us   I hope you understand   Anyone you think of   Anyone can fall   Anyone can hurt someone they love   Hearts will break   Cos I made a stupid mistake   It can happen to anyone of us   Say you will forgive me   It can happen to anyone of us   Anyone can fail   Say you will forgive me   Say you will believe me   Anyone can fail   I can’t escape   Say you will believe me   My heart will break   I can’t escape   Cause I made a stupid mistake   My heart will break   A stupid mistake   Cause I made a stupid mistake   A stupid mistake   She was kind of exciting   A little crazy   I should have known   She must have altered my senses   As I offered to walk her home   A stupid mistake   She means nothing to me   Nothing to me   I swear every word is true   I don’t wanna lose you   The situation got out of hand   The situation got out of hand   I hope you understand   Anyone you think of   Anyone can fall   Anyone can hurt someone they love   Hearts will break   Cos I made a stupid mistake   It can happen to anyone of us   Say you will forgive me   Anyone can fail   Say you will believe me   I can’t escape   My heart will break   Cause I made a stupid mistake   A stupid mistake   It can happen to anyone of us   Anyone you think of   Anyone can fall   Anyone can hurt someone they love   Hearts will break   Cos I made a stupid mistake   A stupid mistake

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-4-29 15:36:20编辑过]

好听!

[em01]

好听!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD  VERY GOOD !!

不错~

re

恶心!

听不了

返回列表
上一主题:汤潮 最新单曲 《微笑的力量》
下一主题:[贴图][转帖] 流水