上一主题:跪求 如何回答unusual similarites 的notice of inquiry
下一主题:Just PASSED L2 I will commence my LIII studies next week!
返回列表 发帖

[公告] CFA 考试成绩已公布,为何查不到自己的成绩

有些CFA考生在登录CFA协会官方网站时出现如下提示:

CFA Examination Results

Results for the June 2007 CFA examination have been posted to the CFA Institute website.

If you sat for the CFA examination in June 2007 and are receiving this message, your results are not yet available. Please use the Problem Report Form to contact us regarding the status of your results.

[此贴子已经被管理员于2007-7-26 11:09:34编辑过]

远程辅导、考试咨询、答疑解惑、CFA考试代报名、考试教材资料,尽在CFAspace。。。

有以上提示就说明你的成绩没有公布或者没有批改,经CFAspace分析总结有如下几种原因:

第一,考场违规被“记名”,如果是这个原因CFA INSTITUTE会在考试给发信函和邮件通知你,在发信之日起30天内需要得到你回复,回复时你需要态度诚恳的道歉,不要辩解。如果到目前成绩已经公布了,CFA INSTITUTE还没有得到你的邮件或信函的回复,这样你的成绩有可能已经被取消了。

当然还是建议Email给CFA INSTITUTE得到准确的结果。

第二:答题卡上没有“签字”,答题卡不但是答题纸,还是一份协议书,上面有说明几个条款,你必须遵守这各项条款,经过“签字”方能生效。

如果是这个原因你会在7月份收到CFA协会邮件,内容大致如下:

You did not sign your Candidate Pledge on exam day.  Your exam will not be graded until CFA Institute has your written agreement to abide by the Candidate Pledge on file.  In order to complete this requirement, please:

Read the Candidate Pledge below.
Reply to this email at  examadministration@cfainstitute.org
You must include your full name, your candidate number, and the statement “I certify, understand and agree to the conditions contained in the Candidate Pledge.”

Please send all correspondence relating to Candidate Pledges to at  examadministration@cfainstitute.org

Correspondence sent to any other email address may be delayed or misdirected.

Thank you,

CFA Program

要是这个原因不能参看成绩,可以通过回复邮件补签协议。

注意这句:Reply to this email at  examadministration@cfainstitute.org
You must include your full name, your candidate number, and the statementI certify, understand and agree to the conditions contained in the Candidate Pledge.” ,其中“I certify, understand and agree to the conditions contained in the Candidate Pledge.”就是承诺,按照要求回复即可。

第三,不明原因,即没有以上两种原因,你就需要

CFA Examination Results

Results for the June 2007 CFA examination have been posted to the CFA Institute website.

If you sat for the CFA examination in June 2007 and are receiving this message, your results are not yet available. Please use the Problem Report Form to contact us regarding the status of your results.

你就要使用:Problem Report Form 提交你的问题,求证回复,或者发邮件给examadministration@cfainstitute.org 知道缘由,3天之内会得到CFA协会的回复。

答题卡上“签字”是中文还是英文?[em01][em02][em03][em04][em05][em06][em07][em08][em09][em10][em11][em12]

请问版主,如果是第一种原因答题卡多涂了几秒钟,考场违规被“记名”,而且我已经错过了30日内回复的期限(收到信时就已经错过了,还没有回信),我还有资格报12月的考试吗?如果没有,我要等到什么时候才能报?现在真不知道该怎么办,希望楼主能回复,急!谢谢!

1、签名当然是英文的了。

2、被“记名”没有及时处理,这次考试成绩作废,可以继续报考12月的。

请问:现在不是只有1级的成绩发布了吗? 我是level2的考生,登陆后怎么也是这样的话? 是不是说2级成绩还没出来? 谢谢!

现在公布是2007年CFA LEVEL 1的考试成绩,CFA LEVEL 2\3还没有公布。预计在8月10日前后公布,请耐心等待。。

谢谢斑竹  反正即将公布的结果早在6。3那一天,甚至之前都已经确定了,现在着急、后悔也没有用了,嗬嗬,慢慢等待了。

返回列表
上一主题:跪求 如何回答unusual similarites 的notice of inquiry
下一主题:Just PASSED L2 I will commence my LIII studies next week!