上一主题:清晨查分,二级过拉~~~~~~~~~~~~~
下一主题:Level 2 & 3 results are out!
返回列表 发帖

for those who failed

If you are thinking of skipping next year's test - don't do it. The passing rates this year were exceedingly low. Next year, I will bet any amount of money at decent odds that they will be significantly higher. CFAI is requiring everyone to buy those books and they are constantly blaming the study guide providers for the low pass rates. Next year, everyone passes and they will have themselves a CFAI pat on the back. You might as well participate in that.

虽然我很难过,但是非常感谢你~ 真心祝贺你通过了~

A good point of view jessie

thx and xiaoshuan, we are all supporting you

add oil

I am not sure if they had made mistake, I felt I had done well but failed with FIA\DPM\Statistics below average, even if above average with my FSA and Equity analysis.

转自 www.analystforum.com

For those who failed
Posted by: JoeyDVivre (IP Logged)
Date: August 16, 2007 01:47PM

Too bad. Life goes on. You will be fine but here are a few suggestions:

1) The retabulation is a waste of $100. Don't even think about it. I have never heard of anyone successful with that.

2) If you are thinking of skipping next year's test - don't do it. The passing rates this year were exceedingly low. Next year, I will bet any amount of money at decent odds that they will be significantly higher. CFAI is requiring everyone to buy those books and they are constantly blaming the study guide providers for the low pass rates. Next year, everyone passes and they will have themselves a CFAI pat on the back. You might as well participate in that.

This is a really hard set of exams taken by some really smart people. It's supposed to be tough. If it wasn't tough, you wouldn't be interested in doing it. It takes the average person 4 1/2 times to get through all the exams and that person is only average in the sense that he is average in a pool of highly motivated smart people. It's not such a bad pool to be around the average...

返回列表
上一主题:清晨查分,二级过拉~~~~~~~~~~~~~
下一主题:Level 2 & 3 results are out!