上一主题:有没有好点的ACCA暑期培训班推荐啊?
下一主题:大家帮忙看看这句话
返回列表 发帖

need a hand with ACCA cramming

Hi, you guys!

I  am fresh outta uni with a master degree in business management. having worked in finance sector with an elite uni, I kinda feel suffocating and restless. As a top-notch guy went way back with me said"if u stay in a job for a long time, u would get stale". In all actuality, I hv got much intern experience in some top multinational firms whcih hv been hovering aound in my mind. except for good benefit package, I am really into fierce competition and work style there. for some obsure reason, I got myself stuck in the public utility which is taking it way too far to deal with some jerks.

So, I sommon up my courage going  after my dreams and moved my ass in gear cramming finance and accounting. The best way to get a job in intercontinental corporations is holding some certificates which are generally accepted. I know CPA and ACCA holder hv a bright future but I am not quite sure which of them is of much more value. btw I am familiar with CPA, but I donnot know the first thing about ACCA even how to sign up and how much would it cost?

there is a long long rocky rocky road ahead, but what the heck. hope some gurus here feel free to share your experience, your support would be sorely appreciated.

sorry, some more to add, there is no possibility I spare some time for intensive ACCA session whatsoever. is it possible I nail it all by myself?

regards

benjamin teung 

i think u can find all answers on http://www.accaglobal.com/

if u have other question,u can search it online or send email to ACCA office.

thanks,dude.let me honest with u. I am overloaded with work and I donnot think the information is of interest to me which i hv to strawl through the net. 

hi

Hi Guy! I'm crazy. It's difficult to publish my words on this webside. Pls contact me at sy86731@hotmail.com.

返回列表
上一主题:有没有好点的ACCA暑期培训班推荐啊?
下一主题:大家帮忙看看这句话